The 3D Joint ROM system allows you to measure and record your patient’s range in all 3 dimensions. You can track progress and then use the “Rehab” mode to provide the patient with a take-home kit to help them with remote monitoring and setting of recovery goals. Watch it in action in the videos below.
How does it work?
Benefits to implementing 3D Joint ROM in your practice
Technology is re-shaping medical practices across the globe and empowering therapists and other medical professionals to make better-informed decisions around patient treatments and recovery. Our technology is at the forefront of this movement – here is how it works:
- Identify a patient who requires treatment to improve the Range of Motion of any limb
- Connect the Bluetooth sensor to the limb you wish to measure
- Open the iPad application and start measuring
- Record 3D models of the patient movements in action and link to patient eHealth record
- It’s that easy!
Easy to use
- Shows your patient their improvements in beautifully displayed graphs and reports that can be easily accessed via the app.
- Assists is motivating on-going treatment plans to medical insurance and at the same time can measure and prove the effectiveness of therapies.
- 3D Joint ROM rehabilitation modules help restrain movement problems across multiple limbs.
- Measures and stores data accurately per patient. Reports and data can be accessed at any time. Patients and doctors can view results history at any time
Our technology solution comprises:
– Bluetooth sensors for integration with iPad (third generation and higher)
– Proprietary software for the measurement and analysis of data
– Battery kit
…. and we will shortly be adding a web interface which will allow you to look at custom and aggregated data-sets
3D Joint ROM PRO – R412/month ($27) over 12 months (or R4450 once-off)
Our PRO offering comprises:
- 2 x sensors
- Battery kit (20 batteries)
- Branded Dynamic Body Technology Cap with velcro
- Branded Dynamic Body Technology strapping for fitting sensors
- 3D modelling module
- Annual firmware and support license