DYNAMIC BODY TECHNOLOGY
How does it work?
The 3D Joint ROM system allows you to measure and record your patient’s range in all 3 dimensions. You can track progress and then use the “Rehab” mode to provide the patient with a take-home kit to help them with remote monitoring and setting of recovery goals. Watch it in action in the videos below.
3D Joint ROM
Why implement the 3D Joint ROM offering in your practice
- Identify a patient who requires treatment to improve the Range of Motion of any limb
- Connect the Bluetooth sensor to the limb you wish to measure
- Open the iPad application and start measuring
- It’s that easy!
- Easy to use
- Shows your patient their improvements in beautifully displayed graphs and reports that can be easily accessed via the app.
- Assists is motivating on-going treatment plans to medical insurance and at the same time can measure and prove the effectiveness of therapies.
- 3D Joint ROM rehabilitation modules help restrain movement problems across multiple limbs.
- Measures and stores data accurately per patient. Reports and data can be accessed at any time. Patients and doctors can view results history at any time
Dynamic Body Technology is focused on developing new and innovative products for the medical industry. Our team comprises medical specialists, entrepreneurial thinkers, business and strategic leaders and most importantly our customers who provide constant feedback to help improve our products based on their usage.
Using state of the art technology combined with an experienced medical team, we create leading products for the eye care, physical therapists, occupational therapist, chiropractors. Our product range has always been focused on developing products for both medical experts, and rehabilitation and therapeutic devices for the home user.
Pricing and Applications
Our technology solution comprises:
– Bluetooth sensors for integration with iPad
– Proprietary software for the measurement and analysis of data
– Battery kit
…. and we will shortly be adding a web interface which will allow you to look at custom and aggregated data-sets
3D Joint ROM PRO – R412/month ($27) over 12 months (or R4450 once-off)
Our PRO offering comprises:
2 x sensors
Battery kit (20 batteries)
3D modelling module
Annual software license
GAP INNOVATION AWARDS
We’re proud to announce that Dynamic Body Technology has been selected as a finalist in the GAP Innovation Awards recognising innovation in the South African biosciences sector.